Jean is a former corporate executive who has been consulting and coaching for various companies since 1994. In 2003, Jean started her own business making coaching the primary offering along with organization development consulting and training.
Jean has a Master of Arts in Organization Development and is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach through training and certification with The Coaches Training Institute, one of the few internationally recognized coaching schools. Jean is active in several professional organizations including the International Coach Federation since 2004 and Organization Development Network of Chicago since 1991.
Jean believes in community service and has been an active volunteer since 1983.
|Jean Bruno Consulting & Coaching, Inc.
Professional Life Coach, Organization Development Consulting, and Management Education
|March 2003 to present|
Graduate Business School adjunct professor of Managerial Communications and Human Resource Development
|2003 to present|
Executive and Learning Coach, Organization Design & Development, Change Management, and Corporate Trainer, Manager level
|1996 to 2002|
|The Chamberlain Group, Inc & Duchossois Industries, Inc.
Project Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, and Human Resources Assistant
- Master of Arts, Organization Development
Loyola University Chicago (1994)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
The Coaches Training Institute (2006)
- Certifications: Myers-Briggs Personality Type Inventory, Facilitation & Presentation Skills, Critical Behavior Interviewing, Team Management Index
- International Coach Federation since 2004
- Chicago Coach Federation since 2004
- International Society for Performance Improvement since 2004
- Elmhurst Chamber of Commerce since 2004
- Association for Psychological Type since 1997
- Organization Development Network/Chicago since 1990, Board of Directors 1995-1997